Having a baby in one's household emphasises how quickly time passes. We have just spent a lovely two weeks in Brisbane. We can also see how much the older three cousins have developed since we were together last. But I'm sure I could see Pip growing in others arms.
This week has been about blowing bubbles, throaty laughs, babbling chats, getting fingers around things and into her mouth and tummy time to get a different view of the world. This morning was the first roll over. A heavy head surprised her with its momentum.
Sometimes I can get stuck in all the drudgery, but then I giggle with my bubby and realise she's not a new born anymore. I treasure all these changes. It will all be gone before I have time to grab on.
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Magic of disappearing time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteAunty Dote