Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting creative when your stuck home sick.

We've had a whole week at home and access to big piece of cardboard thanks to Ikea. So I made an oven with french knitting hot plates. I had spent a lot of time thinking about how I would put it all together. Sophie was quite impressed that it has dials to turn. But a 3 year old can have just as much fun with a very simple bridge that was originally a collage. (most of the pieces have now been pulled off for reuse latter.)

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, nothing like a new dose of blog cuteness to make my morning! keeps me going for a little while, builds up my auntie story repetoire!
    glad to have a dose of everyday cuteness after last nights dream- mum and dad were getting married again, and then incomprehensible instant sky war broke out and we were all running for cover....
    i prefer reality
    hugs all round
    Aunty Dote

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever are you!!!!! What a wonderful idea! I bet Sophie loves it!

    ReplyDelete