(The figures are copied from How to Draw 404 Things for Girls.)
Sunday, February 16, 2014
"I'm an artist"
'This is a tight rope walker. I saw her at the circus. She holds a fan in her hand, for dancing.'
'This is a frightened tyrannosaurus. He bumped his tail into a palm tree. The palm tree is very hard. Its leaves look like waves.'
'This is fairy land. One is a fairy mermaid and one is normal. I love every drawing I do.'
(The figures are copied from How to Draw 404 Things for Girls.)
'This is fancy fish with tentacles that sting the jelly fish. Just write the end now.'
(The figures are copied from How to Draw 404 Things for Girls.)
Labels:
Drawing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



These are very good drawings Sophie xx You take after your mum!!!!!! It seems that the circus was a great hit!!!!!
ReplyDeletego the mermaids in fairy land!
ReplyDeletepoor tyrannasaurus
now i write my end too
aunty dote