Sunday, November 23, 2008

Knee High to a Daddy Long Legs

I was very good getting my injections this week. I hardly cried at all. And as you can see I growing up big and fast. I am now 67cm tall and weigh 7.3 kg. My mum is so surprised at how light other babies are when she has a chance for a cuddle. I've found my thumb which makes going to sleep very easy. (but waking up is a bit too easy for mum's liking.)

4 comments:

  1. Where has my baby gone??? Sophie, you are growing up far too fast!!!! Big hugs and kisses Nannie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She has grown SO much on only 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soph, if you keep growing this fast I'll run out of clothes to give you! love Kate
    Love your smile - soooooo cute! Aunty Sarah xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY MUFFINS! can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete