Sunday, September 7, 2008

What a happy little person I am. My smile lights up the whole room. And I have every reason. When I went to the doctors I've gone to 60 cm and weigh 5.5 kg. I have been entertaining my parents a lot this week but they don't seem to appreciate it at 3 am.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, happy little (?) girl. Love Nannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smile Soph!! Can't wait to give you a big cuddle!! (Can't believe you are in 00 already - Kate has only just grown out of the 00 bond wondersuits!! And still fits a ton of 00 clothes still (but perhaps these will be given to you in a fortnight!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there muppet! What a muppet! can't stop saying muppet!
    Stll can't really believe that you are real and that Liz and Dunciepoo are really your parents, but of course you are and of course they are, give em hell! (don't tell them i told you that!

    you look like you'll be running in two weeks time, can't imagine what you'll be doing by the time i get to cuddle you and scare you,
    sure you'll be still smiling though!

    Have lots of fun and give lots of love to your parents from me,
    Aunty Anna

    ReplyDelete