Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 6

It has been a very busy beginning to life. So many people to meet. We have had time with half the grandparents and both great grandmothers. But mostly we have been meeting other new (or newish babies). There have been 4 rellies (including one today) and 5 friends born so far this year with more on the way. Sophie had a very good birth. I felt a bit guilty at mothers group recounting the story as just about everyone else had some kind of trouble and there was only one other mum that didn't have any pain relief. We have had pretty good time of it since then as well. Sophie breast feeds well and is putting on heaps of weight. You can practically see her growing. She is already in 00 Bonds suits (nortiously small). Duncan is a great hands on dad. I am surviving with the disturbed nights. The first month was like a holiday. Duncan is back at work now so I don't have someone to fetch and carry. I am become very good at doing things one handed even with my left hand.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea. Now we can see Sophieand Mum and Dad as she grows up. Sounds like you are all doing very well to date.
    Love Nannie xx

    ReplyDelete